Sunday, September 11, 2011

About 1895Gunner

Welcome,

My user name is 1895Gunner which I chose years ago due to my firearm of choice which is a Marlin Firearms Model 1895 Lever Action Rifle. My favorite cartridge in the Model 1895 is the 45-70 Government which is rapidly approaching usage for 144 years! The cartridge has a very rich history originally developed for use by the U.S. Military.

While I'm not nearly that old I am recently retired from a long career in the Aerospace industry. If you are interested in Firearms, Reloading Ammo, Shooting sports to include Hunting, you've come to the right place.

My interests revolve around sharing what I know regarding these activities and welcoming anybody that wants to learn more about them.

Thank you for taking the time to spend a minute reading & please come back often and share if you will with other like-minded individuals. I can be found as "1895Gunner" on Facebook, Twitter, PinterestInstagram & multiple Gun forums to include Marlin Owners!

Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment